[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Zeppelin (incubating) Committer & PPMC - Prabhjyot Singh

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Zeppelin (incubating) Committer & PPMC - Prabhjyot Singh

Felix Cheung-2
Hi folks,

The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) PPMC is happy to welcome new PPMC member
and committer:

Prabhjyot Singh has been constantly involving the community since August
2015, providing various improvements and bug fixes.

We are very excited to have Prabhjyot join the project as PPMC and
committer. Please join us in congratuating Prabhjyot!

The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) PPMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Zeppelin (incubating) Committer & PPMC - Prabhjyot Singh

Alexander Bezzubov
Thank you Felix, and welcome Prabhjyot - it's great to have you on board!

--
Alex

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Felix Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) PPMC is happy to welcome new PPMC member
> and committer:
>
> Prabhjyot Singh has been constantly involving the community since August
> 2015, providing various improvements and bug fixes.
>
> We are very excited to have Prabhjyot join the project as PPMC and
> committer. Please join us in congratuating Prabhjyot!
>
> The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) PPMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Zeppelin (incubating) Committer & PPMC - Prabhjyot Singh

Victor Manuel Garcia
Congratulations Prabhjyot.....

> Thank you Felix, and welcome Prabhjyot - it's great to have you on board!
>
> --
> Alex
>
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Felix Cheung <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) PPMC is happy to welcome new PPMC member
> > and committer:
> >
> > Prabhjyot Singh has been constantly involving the community since August
> > 2015, providing various improvements and bug fixes.
> >
> > We are very excited to have Prabhjyot join the project as PPMC and
> > committer. Please join us in congratuating Prabhjyot!
> >
> > The Apache Zeppelin (incubating) PPMC

--
*Victor Manuel Garcia Martinez*
*Software Engeenier

*+34 672104297  | [hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
             *              | [hidden email]
<[hidden email]>*

<http://www.beeva.com/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Zeppelin (incubating) Committer & PPMC - Prabhjyot Singh

Jongyoul Lee
Congrats!

이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Zeppelin (incubating) Committer & PPMC - Prabhjyot Singh

Ankur Jain

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to YASH Technologies and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at [hidden email] and delete this mail from your records.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Zeppelin (incubating) Committer & PPMC - Prabhjyot Singh

Jungtaek Lim
Congrats Prabhjyot!

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 4월 6일 (수) 오후 10:49, Ankur Jain <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

> Congratulations Prabhjyot....

Eric Charles
Welcome on the Zeppelin board Prabhjyot, you deserve it.
Ready to let it fly high with you!

On 06/04/16 15:58, Jungtaek Lim wrote:

> Congrats Prabhjyot!
>
> - Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)
>
> 2016년 4월 6일 (수) 오후 10:49, Ankur Jain <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
>
>> Congratulations Prabhjyot....

Prabhjyot Singh-2
Thank you every one for the warm welcome and appreciating my work.