R Interpreter is broken?

김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)
Hi,

I've just run Zeppelin 0.7.2, built from source release. I've built the
tarball with maven options '-Pr' and '-Pbuild-distr' for R support. But the
R example on Zeppelin Tutorial does not work. I got an error from the
paragraph:
'Interpreter r not found'

A couple of questions:
- I'm unable to get Z tarball with building from source. i.e., Can not
reproduce the official one which is downloadable from Apache.org.
- '-Pr' option is still valid? Looks like building R interpreter is running
after building zeppelin-distribution module. Is it intended?

Thanks,
Youngwoo

Re: R Interpreter is broken?

김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)
Never mind,
Something went wrong on my end. It works fine now.

Youngwoo