Zeppelin version : 0.7.0 (EMR)
Authentication mechanism : Apache Shiro
I am trying to configure zeppelin interpreter to run in isolated mode per user. Attached is the screen shot for interpreter configuration. Now, when I try to open the same notebook in different browser windows/machines (with two different users) and run the first paragraph. I can see it going into _Pending_ and then _Running_ state in both the windows simultaneously whereas I expect to stay it as is in the other window.
Steps to reproduce:
- Spin up an EMR cluster with Zeppelin 0.7.0 and shiro authentication
- Log into Zeppelin, go to interpreter settings and change the Spark interpreter to run in isolated mode per user (as shown in screen shot)
- Open two windows with different user logins and execute first paragraph of any example note (hello world will do)
- It will run in both the windows simultaneously
- Sometimes, you will see a lot of zombie processes in the output of _top_ command and it will evantually run out of memory
- In isolated mode, executing a paragraph with one user should not change its state for second user.
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA