using variable named output in pyspark

Trevor Grant
So I was getting a weird error when doing some pyspark stuff because I was
creating a variable called 'output' and using it as a list to hold some
stuff.

Sometimes this kicked an uninformative error but usually it just crashed
the notebook.

(I haven't been able to recreate but it had to do with 'reset' not being a
method of list).

I don't know if this should be called a bug or just part of life, but I
think there should either be some documentation calling this out, or a bug
report.

Thoughts?

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*